Welcome to DTWBI R package
DTWBI_1.1 is now available here for download or on R CRAN.
- This new version has been optimized to reduce calculation time.
- An argument was added to allow users choosing a quality threshold under which imputation is rejected.
What is DTWBI ?
- A new method based on Dynamic Time Warping for imputation
- A R package
- Comparison of different Dynamic Time Warping algorithms for imputation
- Use of DTWBI for imputing values into a large gap within a signal
- Assessment of imputation accuracy using different indicators
Open a R session, then execute the following instructions:
install.packages("devtools") devtools::install_url("http://mawenzi.univ-littoral.fr/DTWBI/package/DTWBI_1.1.tar.gz", dependencies = T)
More complex procedure
Download the package: R package into your R working directory.
Open a R session, then execute the following R instructions:
install.packages(c("dtw", "rlist", "stats", "e1071", "entropy", "lsa")) install.packages("DTWBI_1.1.tar.gz", repos = NULL, type = "source")
How to use it
In a R session, execute:
Contact us at emilie.poisson *at* univ − littoral *dot* fr