Welcome to DTWBI R package
DTWBI_1.1 is now available on R CRAN
- This new version has been optimized to reduce calculation time.
- An argument was added to allow users choosing a quality threshold under which imputation is rejected.
What is DTWBI?
- A new method based on Dynamic Time Warping for imputation
- A R package
- Comparison of different Dynamic Time Warping algorithms for imputation
- Use of DTWBI for imputing values into a large gap within a signal
- Assessment of imputation accuracy using different indicators
Contact us at emilie.poisson *at* univ − littoral *dot* fr